Sunday, February 13, 2022

How i can prove im Jesus's son Christ Wilson

 

 Hi, my name is Christ Wilson and My Body is an exact replication of Gods body and we are in his universe and scientificlly everything revolves around me, out to the edges of the Universe bcause on a very very small scale the Galaxies are an exact replication of the universe as a whole down to every atom, and its all in my body. ii am not shitting u and that is what it means to be Jesus. its a part of being Jesus in Gods country So for all you scientists come meet me.. i have the answers of the Universe. From God from a group of Parallæliens that call themselves the keepers of God. This is happening to me and nobody notices... people need to open thier eyes👌BCzusChrist

No comments:

Post a Comment

God²³ help me! The most tortured man on the planet!

  I feel like i have been living this life over and over and over and over, being tortured, beaten, burned, and destroyed by an evil God who...