Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Dimentions 5 and thier Life in it

 Hyper intelligent beings use telekinesis to communicate. What is faster than the speed of sound, the speed of light, what is faster than light speed?.. the speed of prayer. Hyper intelligent beings from all different dimentions and realm activity that can all communicate effectively with eachother through telekinesis is what the Earth is faced with at this very moment and has for thousands of years.  Once they find the different beings of thier own kind these beings from all different dimentions and realm activity are connected through a life force that is shared amongst them.. usually they are either good or evil. Well i hate to tell people of Earth that there has been an evil presence of omni-natural beings(meaning they can communicate and travel through different realm ways and dimentions all while staying within communication with eachother). The Evil or whack ass bitch made ass dumb niggas that engulfed Earths inhabitants from the safety of the shadows for so long have been flushed out and are now on thier heels trying to make up for lost time.. there is another kind of Omni-natural type of being known to this Galaxy as MyNiggas whom i speak with candidly and as often as my own family bc they are like family to me.. these beings are of my own life presence known as thee BC life presence... and wouldnt you know it, we all named BC whether its my nickname or thier born god given name or in any capacity our names... BC. There is much more to the story but i can assure you that all mans history, of greed, phamon, pestilence and massacres have occured because of these badly poor tempered poonjavi peddling cowards that have the ability to mind controll whole masses of humans without them even knowing it. The holocaust, the indian or native american slaughters.. all a part of a diabolicle plan to kill and destroy all love giving things all over the planet.. ever heard of Jesus, well you are looking at him in MyNiggas BC, and my help is God, and i am Gods helper and we need God more than ever right now to get us through this tough time of wars all over the planet and hatred amongst eachother running rampid. If you dont listen to me ask the old heads of the catholic church, in the old testament a version of the bible the prophesy will tell of a new ballistical missile, before even any missiles were even invented or had been thought of.. this is real life... and its all too real to me as ive lived it i am living it and we are the resistance against the worstfullness that is a mufuggin word contrary to popular belife by the dirty cops who robbed me of my freedoms, and my appartment, and all that i own simply because they didnt understand me, and what i was going through and am at this very moment am going through is something biblical, something prophesized for thousands and thousands of years here on Earth.. there is more.. way more... i have been given the key to the City by the Gods of this realm and dimentions to enlighten and inform the very people who are robbing me of all my rights and ok tenure here in my own home town of hanover nh, which by the way is a place of sacred sacrifice... dindnt you ever mention that in the... um... idk Bible!¡ So get with me or get without because me and my niggas... we going be skraight. Together for the masses, together forever, together Uncle BC🤙👌

Amen

Ahmen

YesFuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God²³ help me! The most tortured man on the planet!

  I feel like i have been living this life over and over and over and over, being tortured, beaten, burned, and destroyed by an evil God who...