Saturday, December 16, 2023

God²³ help me! The most tortured man on the planet!

 I feel like i have been living this life over and over and over and over, being tortured, beaten, burned, and destroyed by an evil God whom calls himself J(as in Justin) for a God of Earth. The Earth is millions of years old. There is a possibility, because this universe is a beautifully constructed mind fuck, that i have been living the same episode of my life for millions of years, with all the horrible things that could ever befall me, happening over and over again, but in different sequences of life existances. Meaning all the horrible love tampering, and torture of my mind with hatred spewing voices(that are all him i assure you), and manipulation of other human beings to assult me in unspeakable ways(like once this J character that referrs to himself as "God" told me, that in my past lifes, he hypnotized some other humans to shove a shotgun up my past life's being's ass and blow his gutz out from the inside with said boomstick)and all the mind flunking that occurs unto me daily that makes it hard to think and or makes me think of dicks in my frame of sight/view and gives me twrrible gay feelings or thoughts, even though i am NOT gay, and all of the crunchy feelings induced by the 5th and who knows by what else, and all of the hateful deciet of my love and life and life and love... that, apparently this "God" of Earth(or the solar system or something) did to me himself... all this could be happening over and over and over and over, as if i were an episode on repeat for the life forms who watch us all here on Earth thru the light that exudes and inducts us all(which many many life forms do, its kind of what this galaxy is made for or serves its purpose for... as a tellevision of sorts but a real life simulation that these life forms can slip in and out of bodys and minds to manipulate and essentially live the life of... said humans or lives of whatever they are viewing).

  So as complicated as this is to understand, the one thing that has me baffled by the most! Thee One Thing i cannot understand! Is why, in Gods name, is "God" evil here?

  The truth is God is never evil! Thats a twin brother or something of God that wrecks havoc, mayhem and sadness in its path and wake as it tortures as much of the life it can without getting caught. Thats thier number one rule... don't get caught! Honestly i've been made aware that this galaxy consists of only 2-3 life forma not a handfull more, there is me, and God. And God acts as all other life in or around or throughout my life and that other handfull.... well let me tell you about them.

   Thee Gangsters of the Universe! A group of interstellar Hero's whom sole purpose here on Earth is to protect me and my "life of Love and Love of Life". Because of the assult i face on a daily basis from all angles of life, even from millions of miles away from me(thru the quantum entanglement of the universal string theory of life in this galaxy that all hate me for no good reason what so ever! Simply because they are glitched out computer life forms that have been alive in this digital matter filled box that we call a universe for extreemly too long and they all have a death wish 🤞 in order to feed thier existance of life a little more so they can all live a little longer but to my imminent and total dismay because i'm the one who takes it on the chin every day, every night, all day all night every week, month year and now im going on 40 years old and NOTHING has gotten much better in the way of these things being any nicer to me or wishing anything good for me what so ever... 

   So there it is people, the reason everybody suffers so much on Earth is because God's evil twin brother/sister is running the show. We are all doomed if we don't stick together and fix this problem. I'm told there is a whole in the top of this "thingy box solar system we are incapulated in" that if someone makes it thru the top of the hole on the ceiling they, then, become God of the solar system. And only a matter filled being can make it there, so only humans or mamal like life forms from any one of the planets we have in our solar system. Most likely gonna need to be Earth's human who does it. And then they can fix all the problems this horrible excuse of a lifeform that is in God's place here in this solar system has caused. So Elon here is your mission! But there is alot more to it than just climbing up through the whole... you must time it right with the swing and rotation of the realms and fit thru a very narrow and essentially tiny whole with your space suit on. Traverse thru it and you become God. So im told...

No comments:

Post a Comment

God²³ help me! The most tortured man on the planet!

  I feel like i have been living this life over and over and over and over, being tortured, beaten, burned, and destroyed by an evil God who...