Thursday, December 23, 2021

☀️🕳Scientists.. fact check me. !!!! Did nobody notice the Sun Didnt come up all day???!!!!

Niel Degrasse Tyson Fact Check me

On December 13th, i woke up early.. and the sun haddnt come up yet, and it was about 6:00am. I got my day started.. and by 9:00 ii was ready for my day. i looked outside, and it was still dark. Ladies and Gentilmen on December 13th 2021.. t thee sun 🌞 did not come up.. at all. 

  God blocked out the sun.

So ii, being BCz, God Man Nigga.. was excited. i took it as a blessing.. to me, from God. So ii took a stroll uptown. As i walked, i checked the time on my phone and it was early before noon, and there was no sun. ii went to the local bar where a small croud of people were and took a seat at the middle of the bar. ii tried to explain to people, not in so many words, that the sun didnt come up this morning, and that it was 11:00am, not pm. They agreed, but hesitantly.. nobody could quite grasp the idea that it was noon on a monday, and the sun wasnt up. ii spoke to a woman about it and told everybody in the bar. Everybody agreed, at heart, but couldnt figure out what was going on and... basically didnt know what to make of it.

  So ii spoke to a woman about the sun not coming up, and ii said God did this for me.. to prove to the world that ii am GOD MAN. She said "Respect".. and kept repeating it.. as i schooled her on what was happening in the world 🌎.  No man or woman is on this level that ii am on here. Nobody sees what ii see, nobody hears what ii hear, and Nobody knows what ii know. But ii know God Loves me and ii Love God.👌BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

God²³ help me! The most tortured man on the planet!

  I feel like i have been living this life over and over and over and over, being tortured, beaten, burned, and destroyed by an evil God who...